Monday, April 23, 2012

Creating a Business Plan for the Indie Writer

Last August, I did a blog series over at Indie University on how to write business plan. Many folks were jumping on the self-publishing band wagon, but have never owned their own business before. So, Diane Holmes talked me into sharing my experience in business formation.

(Not that she had to twist my arm or anything. *grin*)

But so much has happened in the last eight months. There's been the free/$0.99 backlash by readers. The DOJ lawsuit against Apple and five of the Big Six. The rights grab by publishers forcing more established writers into the indie model.

So I've updated Creating a Business Plan for the Indie Writer by adding some new information, expanding on some sections, and adding some of my personal successes and failures over the last year.

The second edition of Creating a Business Plan for the Indie Writer is now available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment